9.24.2006

As long as I'm floundering...

...it's been a while since we did a Town Hall Roundup.

Michael Medved: Television is taking over our lives! Learn more on my daily three-hour radio show. Also, don't listen to that crazy Al Gore.

Mike S. Adams: My boss is a stuck-up bitch. Also, my deranged story about raiding a crackhouse proves that liberals are racist, somehow.

Walter Williams: I am Uncle Ruckus.

Brent Bozell, Ben Shapiro, Kathleen Parker, Debra Saunders, and Cal Thomas: Boy, that Clinton sure is an angry nut! Not that we're obsessed with him or anything! It's just that he is like Charles Manson!

Andrew Tallman: You should always stand up for what you believe, unless what you believe is that the President is an asshole.

Michelle Malkin: Charlotte Church is a skanky cunt because she uses sex to sell herself. Also, don't miss my weekly video blog at hotair.com, which often features me wearing skimpy outfits and jumping on a trampoline!

No comments: