It's Crazy Pammy, the awful harridan of the Atlas Shrugs blog, doing her very first video blog!
It's ungentlemanly to attack one's political foes for their appearance, so let's instead focus on:
* her horrid Lun-Guylind accent
* her inability to complete a sentence
* her attacks on George Clooney for not talking about "jee-had"
* the way her mind seems unable to focus on anything she is actually saying
* the way she has pressed her hapless children into parroting her deranged political views by ceaseless nagging
Oh, it's a real treat. And when you're done with that, why not prep yourself for the release of the Strangers With Candy movie by digging video excerpts of Florrie Fisher, another mentally unbalanced woman with a fierce Noo Yawk accent and the original model for Jerri Blank? The first excerpt, where she discusses how "I was thrown from a horse and I had to have a laminectomy, and I ended up in the San Francisco General Hospital, where I was operated on by the same doctor who operated on the late Jayne Mansfield's son Zoltan when he was mauled by the lion", is one of the most batshit things you'll ever see until Pam's next v-log.